The purposes for which the corporation is organized are to promote social welfare within the meaning of section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, including but not limited to:
(1) developing, proposing, supporting, opposing, and advocating for legislation, regulations, government programs, and private initiatives to support a robust domestic IT and Digital Policy that ensures U.S. global leadership and,
(2) conducting research and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning these issues.
(3) advocating for independent contractors, entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals, and families to help them succeed in the digital economy.
The corporation may devote a substantial part of its activities for lobbying purposes (including publishing or distributing statements) or otherwise attempting to influence legislation.
However, the corporation shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of, or in opposition to, any candidate for public office to the extent that would disqualify it from tax exemption under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. The corporation shall never be operated for the primary purpose of carrying on a trade or business for profit. This corporation is not organized for profit. No part of this corporation's net earnings shall inure to the benefit of any member of the Board of Directors or any other individual. This corporation shall not carry on any activities not permitted to be carried on by an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c) (4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States internal revenue law).
Your donation goes toward advocating for policy, regulations, government programs and initiatives that contribute to:
- Boosting the quality of economic growth in America
- Helping to shape a global IT and digital economy in ways that are in U.S. interests
- Supporting small businesses to succeed in the digital economy
- Reducing the wealth gap in the U.S.
- Investing on innovative solutions that have a positive impact on society
- Improving the well-being of Americans.
Please fill out the volunteer form.